Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
Below is the legalese our advisers insist should be on our website. We’re not a fan of legalese so to put it straightforwardly we will issue a refund (excluding any postage cost if your order did not qualify for free delivery) if you are a first time customer from your household and are not satisfied with our fresh kits. All you have to do is email email@example.com with your order number and, if you don’t mind, the reason why you are dissatisfied (we are continually on a mission to improve in any way we can). To protect us against anyone trying to take undue advantage, the maximum refund is capped at £30.
Here’s the legalese…
The Offer is only open to Eligible Persons. Eligible Persons are legal residents of the United Kingdom who are at least 18 years of age at the time of purchase and are first time customers from their household.
No quibble money back guarantee is solely at the Promoter’s (the tastesmiths) discretion and excludes gift vouchers.
Claims must be made 30 days from the date of delivery. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that was used at checkout. Promoter reserves the right to change T&Cs or withdraw the offer at our discretion.
No responsibility can be accepted for unsuccessful requests.
By entering the Offer, Eligible Persons will be deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any participating partners.
Eligibility to the Offer is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Offer.
All other associated costs and arrangements are to be borne by the Eligible Person and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any such costs incurred for whatever reason.
The Offer is redeemable only by the named Eligible Person. It cannot be transferred, sold, auctioned, re-sold or redeemed for cash.
The Promoter accepts no liability of any nature in relation to the Offer or any matter relating to or incidental to it, and participants agree to hold The Promoter and its employees and agents harmless in relation to all such matters, except in relation to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of The Promoter.
This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. Maximum refund is £30. Effective from 23 March 2021.
tastesmiths.com is operated by The Tastesmiths (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales and our main trading address is Botany Way, Purfleet RM19 1SR, UK.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must use our website only for lawful purposes and contributions made by you must:
Contributions must not:
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our website a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out above.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. You are dealing with Mannsukrun Ltd t/a Tastesmiths. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Change of address— Please make sure you inform us of a change of address as soon as possible as we cannot change this once your kits have been despatched for that period (weekly, monthly or fortnightly)
Receiving your kits and editing your choices— The kits you receive will be randomly selected – we cannot accept responsibility for repetition. Unfortunately you cannot add kits to your selection once you have already chosen them.
Delivery Days— All delivery days will depend on which day you originally placed your order. Kits are sent out on that day by first class Royal Mail which should take 1-2 working days. We will never post orders out on a Friday as we don’t like our fresh kits to be sitting around in a post office all weekend before they reach you!
Regular Order Payments— When signing up for regular orders, you agree to pay for each regular order sent out to you by your chosen method of payment. To cancel you regular orders please visit the My Account Page.
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Tastesmiths gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Tastesmiths website (www.tastesmiths.com).
3. Tastesmiths reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Tastesmiths gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Tastesmiths gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Tastesmiths gift cards remain the property of Tastesmiths who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Tastesmiths gift card can be redeemed online at www.tastesmiths.com provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Tastesmiths gift cards cannot be redeemed in any physical store where Tastesmiths is stocked.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Tastesmiths gift card can hold is £2500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift cards purchased online, Tastesmiths will provide you with specific denominations to choose from.
7. You can Top-Up or perform a Balance enquiry via our website.
8. Your Tastesmiths gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation (which is the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may be topped up with additional funds provided the gift card is still valid and has not yet expired.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
11. Only one gift card may be used per online order. To transfer the balances from multiple gift cards onto a single gift card, please contact our Customer Service team.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. Tastesmiths cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Tastesmiths gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Tastesmiths gift cards have a unique code on the front of the card which is required for online purchases. Tastesmiths cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number has become known to another party.
Crediting a Tastesmiths gift card
13. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
14. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Tastesmiths gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Tastesmiths gift card in the first instance.
15. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Tastesmiths gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
17. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
To contact us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website.